AGI GeoCommunity ’13 will be held at the modern, purpose built East Midlands Conference Centre which is located on the University Park of The University of Nottingham.
The centre has all the facilities required for running AGI GeoCommunity including:
- Onsite parking
- A large 520 seat conference theatre for keynote and plenary sessions
- Four large conference stream rooms
- A large Atrium area
- A 676 sq metre exhibition hall
- Dedicated exhibitor loading bay
- Hallway and informal meeting spaces
- A number of medium and small meeting and training rooms
- Onsite single en-suite halls of residence accommodation (all within a few minutes’ walk of the main venue)
- Limited amount of hotel accommodation located onsite
- Catering and bar facilities
- In-house WiFi
- And much more…
NEED A LETTER OF JUSTIFICATION TO ATTEND? Download our editable sample letter HERE.