Since 1999, as a response to the demands of members and as a reaction to the change of the national political landscape, branches of the AGI have formed in the North of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South West of England & Wales.
The objective of these regional initiatives is:
- to promote awareness on GI and how it could benefit the citizen, commerce and good governance within the region
- to gain access to government at the local level
- to bring together people with an interest in GI within the region with the intention of forming a regional group of the AGI
- to tune and deliver membership benefits to the regional member
- to encourage AGI membership at the grass roots level within the regions
If you would like to register your interest in one of these branches of the AGI, please use the member area.
Official Logos for Regions:
If you require a higher resolution logo pelase contact firstname.lastname@example.org